Stainless Steel Spray

$12.50 USD
PLANT BASED SHINE

Antimicrobial
Non-Toxic
Biodegradeable

Fragrance
PLANT BASED SHINE

Our Stainless Steel cleaner is a non-toxic way to get your cooktop, faucet, microwave or any stainless steel appliance looking shiny and smudge free. Our commercial-grade, plant-based formula is trusted by professionals to safely clean, while working hard to neutralize bacteria, remove stains and odors and leave stainless steel surfaces shiny and bright -- all without harming the people, pets, and planet we love. 

Citric Acid, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Water, Soap Bark (Quillaja Saponin) and Stearic Acid

Since you cannot wash your hands before turning on the sink, faucet handles harbor tons of bacteria, sometimes including coliform bacteria, e-coli, and even staph. There are sometimes up to 229,000 germs per square inch on the handles of frequently used faucets. (YUCK!)  Our formula neutralizes e-coli and staph Stash one under every bathroom sink so kids can help wipe down their faucets daily!




OUR MISSION

STRONG+SAFE FOR PEOPLE+PETS+OUR PLANET.