Stainless Steel Spray

$12.50 USD
PLANT BASED SHINE

Antimicrobial
Non-Toxic
Biodegradeable

Fragrance
PLANT BASED SHINE

Our Stainless Steel cleaner is a non-toxic way to get your cooktop, faucet, microwave or any stainless steel appliance looking shiny and smudge free. Our commercial-grade, plant-based formula is trusted by professionals to safely clean, while working hard to neutralize bacteria, remove stains and odors and leave stainless steel surfaces shiny and bright -- all without harming the people, pets, and planet we love. 

Citric Acid, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Water, Soap Bark (Quillaja Saponin) and Stearic Acid

Achieve endless shine with our Stainless Steel Spray! Partner it with a soft cloth or paper towel to prevent scratching. Its antimicrobial formulation neutralizes bacteria like listeria, e-coli, and staph, making it ideal for high-traffic areas like door knobs and dog bowls. Use it on refrigerator door handles, shower and faucet levers, as well as unique surfaces such as automobile handles, metal seat belts, ice skates, bird cages, horse tack, and flag poles.




OUR MISSION

STRONG+SAFE FOR PEOPLE+PETS+OUR PLANET.